Greg and Kelsey had a beautiful Historic 1625 wedding which started out with getting ready photos at Hotel Murano, bridal party portraits at the Glass Bridge and then their beautiful ceremony and reception at Historic 1625.
A few of my favorite things from Greg and Kelsey’s wedding:
1. How everyone braved the rain with a smile on their faces.
2. How much fun it was to hang out with the bridal party.
3. Greg’s face when he looked at Kelsey.
4. That Kelsey changed out of her dress to eat lunch before the ceremony.
5. That the dress straps accidentally got cut off before taking a photo of the dress.
6. The amazing arch they said their “I do’s” under.
7. That Greg tried to trick everyone into thinking they were pregnant at the reception.
8. Their adorable cupcakes by Hello Cupcake.
9. All of the first dances were amazing!!!!
10. Kelsey & Greg’s willingness to do whatever I asked of them for a photo.