What an absolute blast getting to document Michael and Kimberly’s Urban Downtown Seattle Engagement Photos! We started out at Myrtle Edwards Park where they had one of their first dates and then wandered up into Olympic Sculpture Park for a few photos. After that it was time for an outfit chance!
Then, our next plan was to hit up Pier 66 but unfortunately discovered it had been booked for a private event and that ended up making our shoot even better! So we wandered down next to the water and then headed to a rooftop parking garage closer to where they live to end the night with some epic urban photos!
If you are looking for some epic urban downtown Seattle engagement photos here are a few tips for great success:
1. Plan two outfits that fit your different locations. These two had a more formal outfit for the beach and waterfront photos and a more relaxed outfit for the garage photos and it worked perfectly!
2. Don’t be afraid to spend some time wandering the city. Our first plan fell through and ended up with even better photos at our second location spot!
3. Pick a Urban spot that has significance to you! These two had one of their first dates here!
4. Brave the weather. We were looking at stormy almost black skies during our session and because we moved up our, we lucked out!
5. Trust your photographers vision. I made these two run down the up ramp and the trusted me and we ended up with some epic photos because of it!
I hope you enjoy this little sneak preview of their engagement session.
Thanks for looking through this gorgeous engagement session!